Oil-Only Absorbent Socks can be used to contain oil and petroleum based fluid leaks and contain spills from spreading. Oil-only absorbent socks conform to fit in tight locations and can absorb up to one quart of fluid per 12 inches of product.
Applications include indoor or outdoor oil spill cleanup needs, marine, boat bilge, industrial, plant locations, drips, spills, leaks or other oil and petroleum cleanup situations. Bilge Socks skim oil off water in confined spaces such as tight work areas, machine sumps and drains. The bilge socks and booms are ideal in bilge areas of ships.
Oil-only polypropylene socks are ideal for oil spill control, skimming oil off water and for oil-spill cleanup
- Oil-Only absorbent socks remove oil from troughs, vats, catch basins and sumps
- Sorbent socks can be used indoors or outdoors and will not absorb water
- Absorbs oil from water around leaking machines & other oil/water separation applications
- Polypropylene oil only absorbent socks are wring-able, for reclaiming liquids
- Fast-wicking fibers absorb up to 25 times their weight in hydrocarbon fluids
- Clip attached for easy use and removal.
|Oil-Only Socks (poly)|
|OS 3″X 4′||40/case||$72.00/case|
Volume Discounts: Contact us for Quote
FOB: Our Plant, Pittsburgh, PA
Net: 30 Days (With credit approval)
Credit Cards accepted
Delivery as required
Contact us to place an order, or for more information